Thursday, October 16, 2008

Final Debate

The final Debate at Hofstra was the best one so far. There was a ton of action and it was very intersting to see how each candidate would do under the pressure of the last event.

It seemed as if McCain was challenging Obama all night and he was pretty much attacking him the entire time. Obama seemed a little startled by this tactic and was on the defensive the entire debate. The whole Joe the plumber idea was getting a little annoying repetitive. Also, I really didn't like how McCain was crying for like ten minutes about how Obama never refuted any of the harsh comments people made about McCain. He only said this because he did it once in the last debate. I felt like Obama was clear and crisp as usual. He issues on health care and the economy were very strong, which McCain seemed to turn away for his plans to say how bad Obama's where.

I felt like in the other debates McCain had the upper hand. Last night showed America how strong Obama really is and who should be the next leader of our country. I'm very excited for the election and watching this debate showed me why I have faith in Barack Obama.

No comments: